Federal Management Recruitment Update
We are an ambitious and fast growing National Credit Management company. We currently have a requirement for a dynamic and assertive sales individual for the purpose of lead generation.
Key duties will include:
- Direct contact with new & existing clients.
- Lead generation via tele-sales campaigns.
- Generation of appointments for field sales representatives.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound telephone enquiries.
- Professional with excellent telephone manner.
- Superb communication skills and have a great attention to detail.
- Work in accordance with all relevant legislation.
Candidates must be well organised and commercially astute. Contribute to the development of the organization by working in accordance with company policies and procedures. Candidates will be required to identify and attend relevant training as required, undergo regular supervision and annual appraisal.
This vacancy is due to the substantial growth of our organisation. To be successful in your application you must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in sales, lead generation and client management. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to join an already established and successful company.
Knowledge of ACT software or the Debt Collection industry a distinct advantage but not essential.
This position has a fantastic basic salary and commission structure.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Phil Glaiser at Federal Management Ltd, Federal House, 1C Maple Court Maple View, Skelmesdale, Lancashire, WN8 9TG or to email@example.com.