Federal Management Accepted Into FENCA
Federal Management are proud to announce their membership of FENCA (Federation of European National Collection Associations), further strengthening their debt collection operations across the UK, EU and Overseas.
FM are one of only a select few Debt Collection Companies in the UK to have been accepted as members and will only enhance their reputation as the UK’s Leading Commercial Debt Collection Organisation.
A Federal Management spokesman said:
“This is a hugely significant moment in the history of Federal Management. To be accepted into such a prestigious and recognisable organisation as FENCA is a clear indication of the quality of service and high standards of excellence that Federal Management continues to provide to our clients on a daily basis.”
FENCA, which was founded 15th January 1993, is the non profit-making umbrella of National associations and aims to:
- Protect and take care of the interests of the national member associations;
- Promote the development of European legislation within the debt collection industry;
- Promote the development within national member associations of the following:
- Keep the collected means for clients separated from the company means.
- Have special insurance for the protection of the clients.
- Establish a committee for complaints.
- Establish training facilities.
- Introduce basic rules and guidelines for contracts and agreements between the agencies and their clients.